Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Confused and need help ...

I've been with married man for several months now and I am, and as a link. I am with my partner for five years, and we plan to get married soon. Other person, I'm with is married for about 4 months now, we met a few months ago is married and has been physically by then. I thought it will stop after he married but hasnt. I tried many times to stop this link, but I say that we should disable it happens everytime! He hasnt he loves me or even had me just is physically thig thing, but I think I can develop feelings for him. I feel really guilty because I love my partner, but more because everything I've been feeling this began in very confused. I want to stop things with this married man, I do not know exactly how because we are working together and I see it everyday!
You can help ...

Click here to post a comment.

Join and write their own page! It's easy to do. How?
Just click here to return to the "other woman" Real life stories.

In the meantime, please visit the page for others. Related article:

Cheating spouse Will leave his wife EVER?


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment