Wednesday, September 29, 2010

LOVE DOBEREM ... ... ... ... HARD

by Anoula
(westmont, IL)

It all started when me and a friend decided to prank call this man and we didnt think it was in this way, I was the one who talked to him, but I did to all the information, I told him to put it back, but my friend does not wait until it's called by it alone, so it was clear his prank until one day he told me that he knows who I was and that he was attracted and me as we wanted it between us and that it would delete it or store number by my friend ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ....

It is quite ummmmmm 10 months before a lot of talk time and everyday I love you with my heart to the UN-like other stories we do not supplement his wife even though she knows, since it found necessary, several messages from me, but I live in wine every day, I want to leave, but I did a center of my life.

Once we were opened my family will move because my father was not happy that I should be number two, so now our phone calls and dates are all kept by my family.

OFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT, I need a refund, or something CAN someone HELP ME?????????

Click here to post a comment.

Join and write your own page! it's easy to do, how?
Simply click here to return to ' other woman ' Real life stories.

In the meantime, please visit the page for other Related article:.

Cheating spouse Will EVER leave his wife?


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment