Saturday, October 2, 2010

17 years and still counting

by L ' Ann
(MD, UNITED STATES)

What can I say? Was 17 + years on and off, lived near one another, and then worlds apart from each other and then almost next door to each other back and forth, and the up and down, the good and bad (but always good between us), and not, black and white .... maybe and could've been s, we ll see s and I ll try s---we've been together a long time.

I feel his presence wherever I go, and with whom else I'm ... it is a part of me, no doubt. When first we met, I can say to me, this is destiny. As soon as the swelling of the hands I felt that we will marry someday one day and I said ... so that co-worker sitting near when he walks out the door this day and I'm here. 17 years later still married to the same man and he remarried to another. What happened? When we met, he is married with young children.We couldn t be together because he said children were young when they grow older, he said, he retired and immediately moved to his home State and I moved too far, with my family in Europe. There was no Internet. I sent birthday cards not return addresses of each year.

Years later I moved with his family in South America. I had a premonition. This is true. That he had divorced and I was contemplating major life decision. I didn t know what is the decision, but I knew I had to contact him. After several years of online search I hired PI can help me find it. It has conducted. I sent a gift with my e-mail address. It has responded. I was elated to find it. I was devastated to learn more, try searching for me (don't really have this kind of romanticist he s) but I had a friend that he lived with and that he loves. He told me he never stopped, loving me. We are planning to meet in Vegas. And we did.Initial contact point is power, but it doesn't continue, at least for it because the wines in for him and he is physically sick. I recommended he flew home. It will come to pass at the latest two years, will I get to see him again, this time, as fate would have, I lived in the States just a few miles from he and his girlfriend. We met several times for lunch and birthdays and it will undo things for me, because it would come up, so that the time has come for me to bow out of his life again when I had a premonition that he is married to. I wanted to have the best shot in new happiness with his wife and knew me in your life will not permit, and to provide this opportunity.

We exchanged a short e-mail on holidays, the next few years and 3 years during one of these exchanges, he wanted to learn more about me and if you're still thinking about it. Today, after three years of love and turmoil, we are still together. I don't see it the equivalent of about 36 days, (more likely a bit, because the days are only partially) one year of 365. Says a lot, doesn t it. When someone loves you should ask as a center of their universe. It is the center of my universe everything I do, I can do with thinking and well-being and happiness in mind.However, I am not Center he was still married and Mitic loves us both. I have no doubt, however, he asked me, love, it's never enough like me there is not enough to skip me enough to want to lay his head to mine slumbering at night; enough you'll never want to receive my love full path; never enough to want me to be the center of the universe. The maintenance of its fear and cowardessness (claim), moving forward with me are more important to him by his love for me. He puts his fear and cowardessness before of wanting to be with me.Suspect fear is more important to him and love will never be enough for me to be strong enough to want to break through it, feel free to contact me.

Love strong?Without a doubt!Is it?.It is strong enough to check the hands of time to move through and past motorways and ocean and mountains.

But it will be strong enough to break to move forward cowardessness? It will be up to us to unite our strength to love and to move these mountains as one, it will be up to us and only us, in order to take steps to make the movement forward. nobody knows, but we do not better than us and God knows how, we've gotten where we are and when our hearts and hands when we should be part of this world.

In the meantime, please visit the page for other Related article:.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment