Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Married Man Syndrome

by TJohnson
(Kansas City, MO)

When I met him, we were Associates, and he admitted he was married. later he treated divorce. I do not participate with it, so I never gave it a second thought.

However when I broke up with my guy, he is prepared to hold my hand. One piece of advice, if you are not sure ... This is my tale. Never took me to his home. I never met friends. He never says his name ex-s; He met my family and introduced himself as my man ". He met with friends. No doubt there. I know that his children names, I know where he lives. He requested that information. How many wierd, right? I have no doubt he is in love with in me, buth e is not fulfilled. I feel in love with it. And finally, after asking obvious question, "where we will house?" He came with any excuse, which made me back off (too late, I had already fallen for it). Finally, when I said we could not move forward while the NOSY my ass I saw his house. This is within 1 month. We started to see each other as soon as the mother's day, we have been committed by the father of the day. Why? Why should never go to the home. He could not understand why I pushed it. My thing, I didn't want to get there and find some poor woman bound and gagged in the basement. I had to know exactly?Well when I pushed the issue, it must be clean.And he Texted me, "Yes, I am not married, but I do not like ya I'm in love with you, what can we do? WE??? #% Bullsh ladies ...Move.

Click here to post a comment.

Join and write their own page! it's easy to do, how?
Just click here to return to the "other woman" Real life stories.

In the meantime, please visit the page for other Related article:.

Cheating spouse Will leave his wife EVER?


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment