Thursday, October 21, 2010

What is there between them?

by Aminath
(Srilanka)

I'm 20 tears old high school girl. I met impressive man (26) of our College before 9 months.As we were both international students study abroad, we can come close finally came to a wonderful days we had together., but we do not have gone in sex, but he used to say, it will not be loyal to a woman who engage in sex, no, "he says. Just blind falls on it.

He introduced one of his friends (22), which is already a boy friend (21).Also, we've become good friends and it's traditional to my spot. then I found, it often goes out over nights with her friends. He always recommended to give up these habits.After two weeks she was separated from his friend of boy.I saw signs, then showing it was fraud.

It is also here in the same place with us for the month and two are extremely close. unable to get each step They returned to the country of origin.
Samedi died because he tries to maintain distance.
After all, he was told that they are not friends poveceToj knows that it is STD and it will be not listening. also I have seen some transcription for her illness, and they have gone doctor together.

We are still in a relationship, but my heart says he is zal?gvac. I cannot relax for even one second. What can I do now ...Code What would my tips?

Click here to post a comment.

Join and write their own page! it's easy to do, how?
Just click here to return to the "other woman" Real life stories.

In the meantime, please visit the page for other Related article:.

Cheating spouse Will leave his wife EVER?


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment