Friday, October 15, 2010

21 years younger than me

from Gorgeous green eyes
(Atlanta, GA)

Plus is a COP (Detective) and Baptist youth Minister ... Wow ... you know, you just don't wake up one morning and say, Hey, I go to sleep a married man today ... and believe me, I look 20 years younger than my age and I am dating men from 30 to 60! There is never a shortage of men for me.

How I met this guy was when I had to submit a police report Felony (of which this COP was able to get the FELONY CONVICTION of that person), which has been stolen from a guy I met on line (!), and is even during ... I knew he was married and it was about the petrol fire when we met.... (I AM 56 and He is 35) he takes my breath away 6 ' 5 ', beautiful and sharp dresser ... and what gentleman:) and all of a sudden my case became a top priority and within 2 weeks of our spa together ... at that time, he had to reveal to me that he was also a Baptist preacher.

Opened later ... (!) Attraction between us is unlike anything that has been felt in over 25 years.(I have been married 4 times to 3 men) .... (widowed once) the last time I saw him about a month ago (we broke it off 4th May) and for dinner and he turns to me and says "I love my wife and I love my family ' which I said," you can get mad at me for saying this, but you can love your wife but you're NOT In LOVE with it, because if you did you would not be here with me And happily married man do not step on his wife. "

He just looked at me ... and then when we walked to my car. .. he is on duty and is coming in later that night, when he turns off change @ 11: 00 ...He had a huge erection in broad daylight (completely NOTICEABLE) (and he has his gun on a hip) parking (this was around 7: 00), except if you don't hear from me will be your space around 11: 00, I will never be able to get my mind this Visual of him looking at me with a permanent erection! especially since he had announced that my earlier. I never intended to participate with this man ... he makes excuses for my Office (working for a company) and in-depth police (Office), is one block away from my Office.

And even the observer to come in my room was initially to take fingerprints of my jewelry cases and chests (I had a jewellery and furs stolen from me) and I knew he was very attracted to me and asked me at one point can be discreetly? " DUH.Really liked this guy and no, I never fell in love with him ... Although it may have ... And I knew that in another life, we would be perfect together ... we talked alot and chemistry is fantastic and I speak not only for sexual chemistry.

I met him in January 2010 and the last contact was 2 weeks ago.I tried to break it with him at the beginning of March, but it does not last.He says he works very guilty (and I was too) and I need to do so, it must be done for his two children, 5 and 8 yrs of age) and love with his wife and not to do this already ... of course I think that could be together, and we know that and we discussed it.BUT the fact that it is so much younger than me is the main factor here is married or not, we both agree that we are soulmates and sometimes people in your life to help through calls for or to teach you some form of lesson.He is a cute little soul, and for any reason ... cheated, desire, not enough attention at home, etc. ...

He was very kind to me and I will never EVER forget it.Sometimes you need to tell your heart No., I thought of his wife and two children and had to withdraw from this ... but it's not every day that someone makes you feel 30 years younger.And I knew that I wanted it right now while it would have come some point that I could start needs negotova is a determining factor for me ... I will probably have missed this guy, even though it has never I met him he was this special to me, and it will stay special me forever.

Click here to post a comment.

Join and write your own page! it's easy to do, how?
Simply click here to return to ' other woman ' Real life stories.

In the meantime, please visit the page for other Related article:.

Cheating spouse Will EVER leave his wife?


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment