Friday, October 22, 2010

My story married man

by Elizabeth
(Clinton, AR)

I have been seeing my mm for a year and a half.He is married to 8 yrs, has no children we were all friends before it started. We were hot and heavy for the first year cost at night, several times a week.

We all live in the same city. Lots and means a lot of people know. It even knows. It is very akward when we graduated from the same location together. I fell hard for it, and then we end for 4 months ago.I still not over it and whined about for several months he called and we talked briefly before one month and then graduated from the same place this past weekend. He leaves the site and called me. He spent the night.

We spent most of the talk night, but as always, never get anything resolved. I know he loves me and I love it. I know that this is a waste of time and my affection if he will not make me first.I don't know if I ever will be able to move each connection because of the feelings I have for it.

It does not attempt to make excuses, but outside connection is probably a little different than most do. we'll go together. I have been to your House, I met his family and lover. Her brother was my house with mm and know what is happening.

Has ever seen.All my friends and know and almost expect to see us together.

I know he wants of a marriage, but wants to be the one that ends it.I'm confused.If you really wanted, would it also I just get it and maybe one day, I can move on without it.

Wish can say no more, but you do not have in me. Likely manner in which he and it feel ...code

Click here to post a comment.

Join and write their own page! it's easy to do, how?
Just click here to return to the "other woman" Real life stories.

In the meantime, please visit the page for other Related article:.

Cheating spouse Will leave his wife EVER?


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment