Thursday, October 14, 2010

See my wife married former

from the first woman
(Savannah)

I've been seeing my first husband, married to 1 1/2 years. We were sweethearts highschool and married very young. We only have been married for 18 months and divorced stupidly. We went Two unhappy marriages. Skip to 33 years later. We are responsible.Realize, we have always been in love. we see each other for a week (we live 150 miles distance) and travel together for 4-6 weeks. He had three children, 16, 22 and 25.

He said that children are not sufficiently robust to take care of themselves and they are really quite immature. He was a surgeon. Lately we have been stepping up preparations to be together. Planning, etc. But last Sunday, he was an early and very badly broken wrist.Saturday night, we were in love and drawing up of plans for our trip coming up next month. Sunday, he was wounded family starts its "good" and now I get the texts are information and cool. There is no "hires" not "love", and so on, I know that he has decided to stop.

He is afraid of the financial consequences of not being able to perform surgery for several months. And they live in the very beginning of its means. Today is Friday. Last Tuesday morning, I heard was, as he told me his upcoming operation later that day.Also that the family is now its "assessment" and that "basic" things have changed. We still have our original wedding bands and placing them when we're together. I have been recorded (by him) in medical management courses for our upcoming trip. Our plans were serious.

Now one night, she disappeared.I know that even if it comes back, he will do so again.At this point because not even know Tues, if he lives in his surgery.This hurts so much, I am able to function.I went to see the end today, Monday, I will talk to my doctor, I feel stupid but mostly alone. so much I want to be a strong before he tries to return.One night, it is difficult to swallow.

Thanks
First woman Cries

Click here to post a comment.

Join and write your own page! it's easy to do, how?
Simply click here to return to ' other woman ' Real life stories.

In the meantime, please visit the page for other Related article:.

Cheating spouse Will EVER leave his wife?


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment